This the third installment of the hit web series Project Zoolander. The show was created by Hai Giang. The producers for the third season were Hai Giang, Megan Sajbel, and new producer and past contestant, season two's, Katherine Foote. The prizes are a portfolio of all their work on the show and a campaign with Twisted Wardrobe Designs. Megan Sajbel returned with judges Dontalle Sylvester, Andrew Perez, and season 2 winner Sienna Burnett.
In order of eliminationEdit
(ages stated are at the time of the contest)
|Maya Landau||18||Conifer, Colorado||10th(Quit)|
|Emily Qualey||19||Las Vegas, Nevada||9th|
|Kymberlee Meyers||18||Eugene, Oregon||8th|
|Erin Huffman||20||Lees Summitt, Missouri||7th|
|Eli Guerra||20||Odessa, Texas||6th|
|Molly Evensen||20||Littleton, Colorado||5th|
|Devin Whitten||19||League City, Texas||4th|
|Amber Rea||19||Colorado Springs, Colorado||3rd|
|Victoria Staiano||20||Greeley, Colorado||Runner-Up|
|Kristin McKusick||19||Las Vegas, Nevada||Winner|
Call-out order Edit
- Gold means the contestant won the challenge.
- Yellow means the contestant was runner-up of the challenge and also won a prize.
- Brown means the contestant quit the competition.
- Pink mean the contestant was part of a non-elimination bottom 2.
- Violet means the contestant was eliminated.
- Dark Pink means the contestant entered the competition, won a challenge, but was eliminated.
- Tomato means the contestant was the runner up.
- Green means the contestant won the competition.
Photo Shoot GuideEdit
Episode 1: Non-Traditional Head Shots
Episode 2: Hip-Hop
Episode 3: Celebrity Look-A-Likes
Episode 4: Zombies
Episode 5: Conflicting Pairs
Episode 6: Horses
Episode 6: Downtown Ft. Collins Shoot
Episode 7: Final 3 Portraits
Episode 7: Untitlted Final 3 Shoot
Episode 8: Twisted Wardrobe Campaign